Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Horoscope this Morning

Just a quick blog post, my interview isn't until 3 pm this afternoon; but I checked my horoscope this morning which said "this could be the day when all your hard work finally pays off!" I don't know about you but that is a dam good sign.

I got an additional candle burning on my interviewer's name with my resume, letters of recommendation, and driving directions under the saucer. I'm maintaining a positive attitude and I can see my goal in sight.

When I get back this afternoon, I'll let you know how it went.

Carolina Dean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you on my mind ALL afternoon! I know that you will do exceptionally well.
Blessings,
Sandy

Carolina Dean said...

Thanks so much all our good work paid off!

Carolina Dean