Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where's the Wicca?

So those of you who have been following my blog may have noticed that although I identify as Wiccan, the spells and rituals I've been writing about lately have had a definite folk-magic flavor. Well, the reason for that is that as I indicated in a blog a few weeks ago I wanted to further my magickal education in the Hoodoo Tradition; and anytime that I am studying a tradition or magickal system I totally immerse myself in that system/tradition.

So, no I haven't turned my back on Wicca and I will be writing about topics that fall under this category again real soon. In the mean time, I want to share some resources with you, my readers, in case you'd like to learn more about the Hoodoo Tradition as well.

Hoodoo Resources





No comments: