Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jeses Loves Me This I Know ....

...for the Bible tells me so.

Not much to say today. I'm preparing for the New Moon tomorrow and will be working for increased prosperity. However, I wanted to share two articles with you, my readers, that I came across recently. It's a new look at scriptures which seem to indicate that Jesus believed some people ARE born gay, and another in which Philip baptizes a gay man welcoming him into the church.



Carolina Dean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean,

This is very interesting to me. Since I was a christian for so long I heard all about how horrible gay people were and how the bible condemned each and every one to hell. So now I can learn what the other side believes the bible says about the subject. Of course I don't put a lot of stock in the bible anymore, but this is still very good and I thank you for listing the links!

Have a great day, don't work too hard and enjoy any fireworks that you may see. I think that this year I'll just stay home and read. :)

May blessings,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

(maNy blessings, no I'm not that far behind in the calendar!)
Sandy

Carolina Dean said...

Oh you're welcome. I found this interesting as well and it seems to make sense to me in a very deep level.

Carolina Dean