Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a Samhain Miracle!


I had planned on writing about something completely different today, but I had a delightful surprise today that I wanted to share with you all.

Remember that Prosperity Talisman I made a few weeks ago during Full Moon? Well everything has been going well, I've had a little extra money due to there being an extra check in this month, and gas prices are going down, so I am saving some money. In addition, with the termination of a co-worker recently, my current employer is giving me back some of the hours that were recently taken away in an effort to save money.

All day today my right palm has been itching, which I was taught meant money is coming to me. When I got home today I checked the mail and there was a check in the mail from my 401k I put money into on my last job for just under $300.00!

New Moon blessings to you all, and here's to even greater prosperity for us all in the coming year!

Carolina Dean

5 comments:

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

Congratulations! This charm seems to be working better and better for you :)
How are you liking that new Tarot deck?

Carolina Dean said...

Well, I've only did one reading with it so far, and I feel like it went well.

Do you have the same deck? What decks do you have and which do you use more often?

carolina dean

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

I've never worked with the cat People deck, though I've seen it often in various bookstores.
I work with my extremely ratty Rider-Waite (it has survived two owners, a few rivers, streams, and bonfires, mud, countless rituals and two cats), and The Brian Froud "Faery Oracle" (don't break it out too often, but accurate in a round-about way). I picked up the Goddess Oracle deck a few years ago, but haven't been terribly impressed by it.

Carolina Dean said...

I have decks like that too. I have about 15-20 in total and used them all at one time or another.

Some I use just for me, some I do readings for others. Some are used in magick and ritual, etc...

dean

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

I end up giving away the decks that gather dust, and seem to be developing a talent for matching up tools and practitioners. I see a very weird matchmaking service in my future, lol.