Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

That Darn Talisman!


Well, as you may already know by now, I created a Prosperity Talisman on October 17th, which was a Full Moon. Shortly after creating that talisman, I un-expectantly received a check in the mail for over $200.00! Now I haven't been consistent with this, but yesterday I "fed" a candle to the talisman which I had planned to do every Thursday, but other things have come up or I have forgotten.

Today, I came home from work and my friend Robert left me a message asking me to come by his house. He had gotten word that he is going to be getting out of the military in the next month or so and has decided to go ahead and pack up all his things, get rid of some stuff, and put some stuff in storage. He's giving his land lord 30 days notice and is moving in with a friend to save money.

The reason he asked me over, other than to help move some things, was because he wanted to give me ALL OF HIS GROCERIES! I now have MORE groceries than I know what to do with! I've had to move all my herbs, incense, and candles from the pantry in which I store them to make room for these groceries. I still need to buy some meats, hygiene items, etc... but I will not want for canned goods, dry goods, snacks, and spices for a good long time.

It's not exactly the financial windfall I had envisioned, but the way I look at it he just saved me a lot of cash that I can use in other areas. I'm so tempted to feed that talisman a candle every day, but I don't want to be greedy.

I'll let you know of further developments.


Carolina Dean

No comments: