Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wiggle Your Big Toe


"As I lay in the back of Buck's pickup truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts who did this to me, and the dick responsible...."

The Bride, Kill Bill Volumn 1


So, remember that spell I cast a few weeks back to attract a lover. Well, it worked and it didn't. Basic Spell Casting Rule # 1: Be Specific; which works hand in hand with Basic Spell Casting Rule # 2: Be Careful What You Witch For.

As Samantha would say....magic got you into this mess and magic's gonna get you out of it!

You like how I went from wiggling my toes, to twitching my nose all in the same blog.....

Anyway, to get rid of this guy I "flipped" a red candle to reverse his desire. As it burned I fashioned a makeshift poppet from a rag he used to wipe himself up with after our activities. I know ewwwwww but sometimes as witches we have to work with things like this and luckily I had the foresight to make sure he was the only one to use that rag and to not discard it later.

When I was finished creating the poppet, I named it after him; anointed it with a few drops of rubbing alcohol (not for any magickal reason, but just to make sure it burned) and burned it in the flame of the reversed red candle, chanting:

"Your view of sex I find quite sick,

& do not like what makes you tick;

with this spell you shall not swell,

banished be this selfish prick!"

I left the ashes in my cauldron until the candle burned down completely and then promptly flushed the ashen remains down the toilet !


Carolina Dean

2 comments:

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

*sympathy wince*

Sorry it didn't work out. But you know you're a witch when you calculate the odds of needing someones, erm, stuff before you toss it ;D

Congrats on the promotion, btw.

Carolina Dean said...

No big loss, really, I'm ok with it. Honestly I don't even need the spell, alls I have to do is tell him I love him, call him alot, ask him to meet my parents, hint for some drawer space at his place and I'll never hear from him again....lol

You know how men are....

Dean