Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

To Bless a Love Talisman





To perform this rite, you will need symbols of the four elements which resonate on the frequency of love. For example,


  • Rose Quartz for Earth at the North
  • Dragon's Blood Incense for Air at the East
  • A Red or Pink Candle for Fire at the South
  • Red Wine for Water at the West


Begin by marking the four points of a magick circle with these symbols at their corresponding cardinal points. When you are ready to begin the ritual, light the candle and incense and stand in the center of your magick circle holding your talisman.


Invoke the energies of Venus, saying:


I call upon Venus to descend,

upon the circle and to lend,

your energies to this rite,

and grant success unto my plight!


Walk to the North and hold the talisman over the Rose Quartz, saying:


I call upon beautiful Venus above,

to bless this talisman of love;

by virtue of the power of earth,

allowing romance to give birth


Walk to the East and hold the talisman in the smoke of the incense and say,


I call upon beautiful Venus above,

to bless this talisman of love;

by virtue of the power of air,

and draw to me a lover fair!


Walk to the South, hold the talisman over the flame of the candle and say,


I call upon beautiful Venus above,

to bless this talisman of love;

by virtue of the power of fire,

and bring about my desire!


Walk to the West and sprinkle the talisman with Red Wine saying,


I call upon beautiful Venus above,

to bless this talisman of love;

by virtue of the power of water,

and to me a love confer!


Walk to the center of the circle again, hold the talisman to your heart allowing the warmth of your body to transfer to the talisman. Say:


I call upon beautiful Venus above,

to bless this talisman of love;

by virtue of the divine spark in me,

as I will so mote it be!"


As you say the words at each point in the ritual, your thoughts should be centered on the type of person thatyou desire and the exact nature of the relationship that you wish to have with them. When you are done, carry your talisman on you.


Carolina Dean




No comments: