Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Evolution of a Water-Cup

I've been in a really creative mood lately. I've been working on a set of magickal tools in the Ceremonial Magic Tradition. I don't intend to use these for the purpose of ceremonial magic, so I've broken with tradition and created the tools in different colors than those instructed and eliminated the sigils and names of power that are supposed to be inscribed on them.

I did not originally plan to blog about this process so I didn't take pictures of the process from the beginning, however I want to share with the few pictures of a cup I recently finished. The cup was found at the thrift store and was originally off-white on top and a dark tan on the stem. I painted the cup blue and then began the process of painting the design on the cup.







You can click here to get an idea of what the Water-Cup is supposed to look like in the Ceremonial Magick tradition.

Dean

No comments: