Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Chakra Cleanse

A Human-Figure Candle
7 Chakra-Colored Candles
Blessing Oil
Winter Solstice is right around the corner and as per my personal practice I always cleanse myself and my environment at the changing of the seasons. Part of cleansing myself, includes cleanisng my chakras.

To review, the Chakras are the seven energy vortexes of the human body which are located along the spinal column through which Kundalini, or life-energy, rises. They are:
  1. Crown Chakra
  2. Forehead Chakra
  3. Throat Chakra
  4. Heart Chakra
  5. Solar Plexus Chakra
  6. Sacral Chakra
  7. Root Chakra
Directions: Load the Human-Figure Candle with your concerns, anoint it with Blessing Oil. Surround the human-figure candle with the 7 chakra-colored candles and light them. Chant:

White, purple, blue and green,
yellow, orange, and red –unclean;
I call on you to cleanse your hues,
and shine with a strength renewed!

Meditate before the candle-arrangement, visualizing the chakras one at a time shining brightly, until the chakra candles burns out completely. 

Carolina Dean 

No comments: