Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cross and Candle Spell for Money

Arrange seven nickles in the form of a cross. Place one white candle dressed with Money Drawing Oil on each of the four outer-most coins. Light the candles and Pray the 23rd Psalm (The Lord is my Shepard...) while focusing on your desire for more money. 

When you are done, make your petition saying:

"Just as Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes so that all were fed, so may my fortune increase so that all my needs are met. I ask this in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen."

Allow the coins to remain undisturbed until the candles burn out and then spend the coins as a "sacrifice" knowing that  they will return to you in the form of more money.

Some sources say that white candles are used for a general increase in money, red candles bring money through marriage, and black candles for an inheritance.

Carolina Dean

1 comment:

Raven said...

This is a good one! I'm definitely adding it to my book, thanks!