Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Reads

Last week I was notified by one of my fans that some of my work had been stolen and used on a website without my permission. I don't usually make a habit of it, but afterward I googled myself and found that I had been listed at Good Reads as an author for my contributions with Hoodoo and Conjure Quarterly. 

For those of you who don't know, Good Reads is a website dedicated to books and the people who love them. Here you can maintain a list of books you are reading, want to read, or have read. In addition, you can write your own book reviews and discuss your favorite books with others who have read them. There are book clubs and a book swap for people who are willing to trade books. 

So if you are a book lover and haven't joined yet, then please considering joining goodreads. If you are already a member, feel free to friend me AND become my fan. 

Carolina Dean 


Other Places You'll Find Me on the Web


No comments: