It took 14 months and I don't know how many prayers, spells, and just plain old begging but as of the last week of July I have returned to the work force. My new job is very physically demanding and after being so inactive for such a long time, dealing with depression, and over-eating...it has been an adjustment to say the least. I have already gone down one notch on my belt and I can see that my clothes are fitting better.
As I continue to adjust to my new circumstances, I will be blogging, working on my websites and writing articles for Hoodoo and Conjure Quarterly as well as The Witch's Hour Magazine -----so please be patient with me.
Workin' Man Mojo Bag Recipe
- Gravel Root
- Guinea Peppers
- Whole Buckeye
- Lodestone (fed)
- SIlver Dime
- St. Expedite Medal
- Small Key
- Written Petition
- Moon Phase: New to Waxing
- Day: Thursday or Sunday
- Hour: Jupiter, or the Sun
Suggestions for Your Petition:
- Write a brief paragraph outlining what you are looking for in a job. Turn the paper sideways and write your name crossing this description nine times.
- Write your name seven times cross and cover this with the words GOOD JOB in bold letters.
- Write your name three times, cross and cover this with the exact Job Title that you desire and then write your specific petition for this type of job in a circle around the name and job title. Make sure all the letters connect, for example bankmanagerjobcometome. You can spread this out in one long sentence, or write the statement over and over until it forms a circle.
- To add some punch to your mojo bag, you may want to write your petition on a two dollar bill. Before folding the paper place at least one hair from your head in the center to further personalize your mojo.
- Psalm 23- An all purpose prayer.
- Psalm 32- Calls love, grace and mercy upon those who pray it. It has been used by the unemployed to obtain a new job.
- Psalm 70- For fast results in matters of money.
- Psalm 112- To get a loan or job.