Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Graphology: 101

graph·ol·o·gy/graˈfäləjē/

Noun:
  1. The study of handwriting, for example as used to infer a person's character.
  2. The study of written and printed symbols and of writing systems.

Carolina Dean's Handwriting
This blog has been written for all those people who I personally know and have corresponded with over the years (i.e. those who already have my private home address). In the process of writing a short-story,  I have recently become interested in Graphology, or the study of handwriting, and will undertake a study of the subject using McNicol's Handwriting Analysis: Putting it to Work for You

I am requesting that you all, my friends, submit a handwriting sample to me via snail mail. Please understand that, if you agree to send me a sample of your handwriting, don't expect me to return an analysis of your handwriting in return as it is not my intention to provide such a service at this time or in the foreseeable future.  These samples will be for my personal use as I study the science of Graphology. 

In addition, if you have friends who would be wiling to submit samples of their handwriting to me, then please include those with your own. 

If you agree to submit a sample, please keep the following tips in mind:

  1. Write your sample on a piece of blank 8 1/2 X 11 " paper. 
  2. Write your sample with a pen. 
  3. Write at least two spontaneous paragraphs about anything that you wish. 
  4. Use your normal handwriting. 
  5. Place a few additional sheets of paper underneath what you're writing so as to prevent any interference in the writing surface affecting your sample. 
  6. Finally, sign and date your sample.
Thank You,

Carolina Dean

2 comments:

Cordelia said...

Finally can comment again! Mailed mine to you on Saturday so sometime in the next year it should be there. AND I used the right address this time! LOL Good luck with this interesting project.

Carolina Dean said...

Thanks. I originally got interested in this science b'c one of the character's in my magical-fiction series will be using it and I had to learn about it.

I'll let you know when I get your letter. If the world doesn't end first!