|Carolina Dean's Handwriting|
This blog has been written for all those people who I personally know and have corresponded with over the years (i.e. those who already have my private home address). In the process of writing a short-story, I have recently become interested in Graphology, or the study of handwriting, and will undertake a study of the subject using McNicol's Handwriting Analysis: Putting it to Work for You.
I am requesting that you all, my friends, submit a handwriting sample to me via snail mail. Please understand that, if you agree to send me a sample of your handwriting, don't expect me to return an analysis of your handwriting in return as it is not my intention to provide such a service at this time or in the foreseeable future. These samples will be for my personal use as I study the science of Graphology.
In addition, if you have friends who would be wiling to submit samples of their handwriting to me, then please include those with your own.
If you agree to submit a sample, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Write your sample on a piece of blank 8 1/2 X 11 " paper.
- Write your sample with a pen.
- Write at least two spontaneous paragraphs about anything that you wish.
- Use your normal handwriting.
- Place a few additional sheets of paper underneath what you're writing so as to prevent any interference in the writing surface affecting your sample.
- Finally, sign and date your sample.