Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Announcement: Healing Revival


Carolina Dean's Helping Hand

Are you oppressed by spirits? Are you blocked? Is your health failing or is your money jinxed? Can't get ahead in the world? Do you fear your enemies? Are you restless? Sick and tired of being sick and tired? 

Well good news, brothers and sisters. God had called me to organize my first HEALING REVIVAL! It doesn't matter if you are a Christian, A Muslim, A Pagan, A Wiccan, A Witch, A Buddhist, or un-decided; together we are going to REVIVE your SPIRIT, we're gonna mend your BODY and heal your SOUL! We're gonna DRIVE them devils BACK TO HELL and let them take all the EVIL in our lives with them.
For years I have seen clients in person and performed hands-on-healing for them. With GOD'S HELP I have conquered minor and major illnesses alike such as:
·        Styes
·        Migraines
·        Cuts and Bruises
·        Pneumonia
·        Fevers
·        Chronic Pain
·        Cancer
As a root-worker I have taken spirits off people, uncrossed the crossed, reversed evil, removed blockages and opened the way. ALL with GOD'S HELP. These old hands have prepared candles, set lights, crafted dolls and mojo bags for a variety of purposes. And now I am going to put them to work FOR YOU.
What you need to do:
1.      Print out Carolina Dean’s Helping Hand NOW.
2.      Write your specific request on the back of the image. 
3.      Carry the Carolina Dean's Helping Hand with you.
4.  On Wednesday January 18th, 2012 at 8 am, 12 pm, and/or 4 pm; take out Carolina Dean’s Helping Hand and place your own palm over it. Meditate on receiving the blessings of the Holy Spirit.
5.  At the aforementioned time, I will be channeling healing energy out of my own hands, and to YOU through the virtue of the Helping Hand.
6.   Continue to carry Carolina Dean’s Helping Hand with you or place it on your altar. The energy of Carolina Dean's Helping Hand will now always be available to you when you are in need. 
 
How You Can Help  

I am calling upon the Priest, Priestesses, and Elders of ALL faiths and traditions to JOIN me in bringing HEALING to the people. If you are WITH me, all I ask is that you SHARE this blog post on your facebook wall(s) and be there on Wednesday, January 18th 2012 at either 8 am, 12 pm, and/or 4 pm to pray, chant, drum, meditate, etc...with me FOR THE PEOPLE. Remember, this is not about the greater glory of me, or you, but for GOD ALMIGHTY whatever you conceive him or her to be.
If you are so inclined I have changed the settings on this blog so that users can anonymously share their experiences with our GREAT HEALING REVIVAL
 Carolina Dean 

2 comments:

Denise Alvarado said...

I love this Dean. It is creative, selfless, and a wonderful gesture for the betterment of humankind. I am with you!

R. L. Lloyd said...

This is a great idea! Thank you for coming up with it. My guy John Goodwin has thrown his support in, and I'll be adding my energy to the effort as well.