Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mailbag Monday: Celebrity Love Story

Dear Carolina Dean,

I have been going on every love-spell-casting website for me to get [a celebrity] to love me. Everyone has told me that I can't do a love spell on him if I have never even met him and never had any kind of relationship with him before. I only know him from his work. He is an amazing person inside and out.  Can I cast a spell on him even though we never met? For us to meet paths on a random encounter. Then get him to fall for me? Is that possible?

Sincerely, 

A. Jolie 


Merry Meet A., 

I have good news and bad news for you. 

The good news is that all those other spell casters were WRONG! You can most certainly cast any spell that you like on anyone that you like and for whatever reason. 

The bad news is that, given the situation that you described, your spell will more than likely fail and could possibly backfire on you in ways that you can't even imagine.  There's really no way for this person to suddenly fall in love with someone that they don't even know exists. In fact, a number of my colleagues actually have celebrities as clients and they are often paid to prevent things like what you are describing from happening. Instead of trying to get this celebrity to love you, I would recommend that you set a more realistic goal and perhaps work towards attracting someone who embodies those qualities that you admire in this man.  

Start by erecting a Love-Altar where you can do your work.  When the moon is new. Write a list of all the qualities that you desire in a mate. Anoint the four-corners and center of the list with Love-Drawing oil and fold it towards you three times. Place the paper under an overturned saucer. Scratch your name on a red or pink candle and anoint this with Love-Drawing Oil as well. Place the candle on top of the saucer and light it making your prayer or petition. One of my favorites, which was given by Cat Yronwode on the Luck Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour goes like this:

"With the help and grace of God
May the one that I love
the one that loves me, 
come to me now
as quickly as possible
and in a natural way."

I always add: "...Grant me the wisdom to recognize him when he appears and the courage to welcome him into my life when he does. In Jesus name. Amen." 

Allow the candle to burn for about 10-15 minutes as you make contemplate the candle flame and think about those qualities that you've written down and the person who embodies them. Re-lit the candle as the same time each day for a total of 7 days repeat your prayer. On the 7th night let the candle burn itself down on its own. In there are any remains left behind, inspect them for signs of your work and then dispose of them properly (see links below).


Good Luck and Happy Hoodooing !

Links



No comments: