Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday Prosperity Ritual


A simple ritual I do every year to ensure prosperity and good fortune. 

On Good Friday, I buy a chocolate bunny where it is placed on my altar and ritually blessed with prayers. Then, on Easter Sunday it is consumed to take into myself the qualities of being able to multiply the fruit of my good works.

My favorite prayer is as follows:

Just as Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes so that all were fed, so may my fortune increase so that all my needs are met. I ask this in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen."

In earlier times, I would break up the chocolate and share it with close friends and family but in recent years I've taken to buying them their own bunny and giving it to friends along with a blessing such as "And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein." (Genesis 9:7)

Blessings, 

Carolina Dean 

No comments: