Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

CarolinaDean.com is Now Closed


Merry Meet friends, family, and fans....

After considerable thought, I have decided to close www.carolinadean.com after 5 long years. It was a great resource for not only myself but also for the many, many people that I met along the information superhighway during our mutual journeys. 

I created carolinadean.com five years ago out of my own need, as well as out of a need to help others--- but as my path has taken me farther and farther away from Wicca and Paganism, I have found myself maintaining and updating it less and less. This does not mean that I no longer value or respect the science and religion of Wicca but that my path has widen to include spiritual beliefs and practices outside the Wiccan Religion. Nor does it mean that I will no write about topics of interest to Wiccans, Witches, and Pagans in the future.

If you wish to continue to keep in contact with me, then please consider joining my facebook fan page or  check out my new website. If you've gone to carolinadean.com seeking information about Wicca, Witchcraft, or Paganism, then know that all the answers you are looking for are inside of you now, you just have to seek them out. If you need a little help, then please refer to  this blog for past entries and use the search function liberally.  

The carolinadean.com home-page will remain up and running until the domain runs out on at which time I hope some unscrupulous person does not grab it up and attempt to capitalize on my name----which is the main reason I am posting this blog now.

Other changes you'll notice include that I have changed the name of this blog from Sex, Magick, and the City to Receipt Book of Carolina Dean in accordance with my efforts to merge all of my sites together under my Carolina Conjure brand. Along with this name change comes a new URL address http://receipt-book.blogspot.com/ so please update your bookmarks accordingly.

Blessings to you and yours along your journey and Merry Part (until me Merry Meet Again), 

Carolina Dean 
April 13th, 2013

1 comment:

Cordelia said...

Blessings to you Dean. I found your old site very helpful along the way and I am sure this will be the same!