Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

CONTEST ENDED --Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Custom Mojo Hand !

As some of my readers know, my car died a few weeks ago and I am trying to raise some extra money while waiting for my tax-refund that I intend to use toward  a down-payment on a new vehicle. Therefore over the next month I will be doing a new raffle each week for a different prize. 

This week you are entering for a chance to win a free custom-made mojo hand. As you may or may  not know, a mojo is the staple talisman in the Hoodoo Tradition, but it appears in other magickal traditions as well.  It is characterized as a flannel bag, usually red, containing one or more magickal items.  Although most “Southern Style” mojos are made of red flannel, some magickal practitioners favor the color symbolism employed in candle magick and will match the color of the mojo bag to their goal

What goes into a mojo bag is determined by your goal, and what your find effective or traditional to use to achieve that goal.  Generally, there are at least three items in a simple mojo and many people try to ensure that the total ingredients comes to an odd number---3,5,7,9,11,13 and never more than 13---however, this is not a hard and fast rule.

***How to Enter to Win***
  1. To enter the contest simply submit $1.00 per entry via paypal to carolinadean@gmail.com.
  2. Each dollar you submit will then constitute one (1) entry for the drawing to win. For example, $1.00 represents one entry, $5.00 represent five entries, $10.00 represents ten entries, $20.00 represents 20 entries etc....
  3. You may enter as many times as you wish.
  4. Contest ends at midnight on April 19 and I will announce the winner in the comments section below AND at the Carolina Dean Fan Page on Saturday, April the 20th. 
  5. When the winner is announced I will contact you via email to discuss your needs. I will perform a 4 card reading on your situation, prescribe, and construct a custom-made mojo hand for you.
  6. You are responsible for providing me with any personal concerns, name-papers, photographs, etc...that will go into your custom-mojo hand.
  7. Once made, I will mail your custom-mojo hand to you along with a condition oil and directions for the care and maintenance of your mojo. 
  8. I reserve the right to disqualify any person for any reason. 

Blessing,

Carolina Dean