Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Prayer For a Husband

Below is a prayer that came to be spontaneously while working at the love altar recently. It is based on the 23rd Psalm. Though it is written to attract a male lover / husband / long-term relationship it may easily be used for a wife as well.

The prayer speaks of removing obstacles in one's path as well as drawing your desired lover to you and the union being blessed by God... and therefore can be used at any time for this purpose. 

It is as follows:


"The Lord is my matchmaker; I shall not want for love. He restoreth my nature. He leadeth me unto the path of true-love for his name's sake.

He empowers me to lay waste to obstacles in my path that I may stand at my husband’s side. Thou preparest a wedding-feast before us in the presence of our enemies: thou anointest our heads with blessing oil; our loving-cup runneth over.

Yea, though I live in a world of evil men who would destroy me, I will fear no evil: for my husband is with me; his strength and acceptance they comfort me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Amen"

Blessings, 

Carolina Dean 

No comments: