Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

9 Day Reversing and Road Opening Ritual

Preliminary:  If and when this ritual is necessary, timing is really of no importance as the need for the ritual will outweigh the need to wait for the correct moon phase, that is, the time is NOW! Before beginning this 9 day ritual to reverse evil and open the way it is important that you put your house in order by first physically and spiritually cleaning your entire house as much as possible.
  • Wipe down the walls with hot-water and a few drops of Chinese Wash. Pay close attention to those rooms in which you conduct your business, do our own spiritual work, and your bedroom.
  • Sweep the house from back to front and out the front door.
  • Throw some baking down on the carpeted areas, let them sit to absorb for about 30 mins and then vacuum them up.
  • Mop those areas that are not carpeted with hot-water and Chinese Wash or ammonia. Throw the wash water out your front door. 
The next step would be to cleanse yourself. The following morning and for 9 days in a row---just before sunrise, take an "Uncrossing Bath" consisting of the following ingredients:
  • ¼ Cup Kosher Salt
  • 3 Tbsp Chinese Wash
  • 1 Tbsp Ammonia
As you bathe, Pray the 37th Psalm. When you are done, step backwards out of your tub and pass between two lit white candles. Wrap your head in white and dress in white clothing. Carry some of your captured bath water to the nearest crossroads and toss it over your left shoulder towards the East. If this is not possible, pour it over the roots of an strong, old, tree. 

Working the Root

Basic Altar Layout

After your first bath and you have disposed of your bath water. Go to your altar space where you have collected the following items:

  • Orange Candle
  • Black Candle
  • Sharpe Knife
  • Road Opening Oil
  • Reversing Oil
  • Pen and Paper

Set the Orange candle on the right and the Black candle on the left. Place the sharp knife  in between the two candles with the sharp end of the blade facing the black candle.

On  a piece of paper, write the words “the evil done to me” 13 times in small letters with no caps. Turn the paper ¼ turn and write the word REVERSED in big bold letters also 13 times. Fold the paper away from you three times saying “With God’s blessings, as I fold this paper away from me so does all the evil that has been done to me now turn away from me. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Butte, or flip, the black candle and write the words “the evil done to me” on it backwards. Dress it with reversing oil stroking the candle away from yourself saying “With God’s blessing, as I stroke this candle away from me, so does all the evil that has been done to me now turn away from me. In Jesus name. Amen.” Light the candle and pray the 37th Psalm with conviction.

Take another piece of paper and write the words “all the good I’ve been denied” 13 times. Turn the paper ¼ turn and write the words “OPEN ROADS” across it also 13 times. Fold the paper towards yourself and say “With God’s blessings, as I fold this paper towards myself may all the good I have been denied now come to me. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Mark the orange candle with the words “the good I’ve been denied”. Dress it with Road Opener Oil stroking it towards yourself saying “With God’s blessings, as I stroke this candle towards me, may all the good I’ve been denied now come to me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.” Light the orange candle and Pray the 23rd Psalm as you focus on your intent to draw unto you all the blessings that you feel you have been denied.

After a few minutes, snuff out both candles starting with the black candle first and then the orange candle. The following day and each day thereafter for a total of 9 days you will:

  • Take your morning “uncrossing bath”
  • Dispose of your bathwater
  • Go to your altar, light the black candle and say “With God’s Blessings may all the evil that’s been done to me now return from whence it came. In Jesus name.” Followed by Praying the 37th Psalm. Then, you will light the white candle and say “With God’s Blessings may all the good I’ve been denied now come to me. In Jesus’ name. Amen” Followed by praying the 23rd Psalm.
  • After some time you will extinguish the black candle followed by the white candle.
On the 9th and final day, you will allow the candles to burn out on their own. The remains of the black candle and its petition is to be disposed of off of your property. The remains of the orange candle are to be buried near your front door. 

Blessings, 


No comments: