Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dream Diary: Dream Lover

This past week has been very depressing. My one-year time limit on love work is ending in September and so I have been doing a lot of love-drawing work but not seeing any results. I placed ads on a few dating sites to increase my chance but have experiences a lot of rejection by a number of men, or those who did respond were not desirable due to age, location, or incompatibility. 

On my way to work, I had a "conversation with God" and explained that this constant hoping and trying only to be rejected and hurt is too unhealthy. I am not strong enough to keep going through this kind of hurt. I asked God for a sign that love is not only still possible but also obtainable for me. If no sign was forthcoming, I made the decision to stop now despite my time-limit and just give up forever. 

It was really busy at work and I didn't have time to really think about my prayer or even actively look for a sign. Looking back on my day, I cannot recall anything in particular that could have been a sign. On my way home from work, I stopped at the grocery store. In the back of my mind, I thought maybe....just maybe...something will happen. My great sign would be found, or a boyfriend would mysteriously manifest. Nothing of note happened....as usual. 

I came home and had my supper. I got really bored and frustrated so I went to bed about 7:45 pm. During the night I dreamed I was back in my old house in South Carolina. It was very late at night, about 11:40 p.m. A female friend was visiting me but was leaving about midnight to go pick up someone and then return to her own home. 

Three young men showed up. One was tall and blond, the second was a short man with black hair, and the third was brown-haired wearing a tank-top and had a large tribal tattoo on his upper arm. It was clear from the dream that these men came to my home expected to have sex. It was simply a matter of waiting for my  female friend to leave so we can begin. 

The following morning I got up and checking facebook, this was the first status I saw that day: