Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mailbag Monday: Outwitting a Voodoo Doll ?

Dear Carolina Dean, 

I was recently told by a reader that my boyfriend's ex-wife has a voodoo doll of me. The reader believes that she has taken photos of me from facebook and incorporated it into the doll and that any time she gets in a bad mood she takes her frustrations out on the doll. 

Since she lives in another state and my boyfriend doesn't have any contact with her, I do not see how she could have any [intimate personal concerns] other than my photo. 

My question to you is that since she only has my photo and no [personal concerns] can I get out of the way of the voodoo doll by changing my appearance so that I no longer look like the doll? Please help!

Signed, 

1Smart-Cookie 


Hi Cookie, 

Thanks for your question. The fact that this woman doesn't have your intimate person concerns (other than a photo) does not mean that she will not be able to successfully work magic against you. The more intimate the concerns the more powerful the connection to the individual.  I have known workers to do a lot with very little.

While changing your look does seem like a good idea, I do not think that it offer you any protection. The photo of you that this person used is still "you", just you at a different point in time and space than you are now. In addition, this person presumably has your real name and has baptized the doll in that name.

Therefore, at this point, I would assume that this woman's work is having an impact on your life on some level. If you didn't believe, at least subconsciously, in that possibility you wouldn't be asking this question. These are questions that you should have explored with your reader. However, I can say that were I in your situation I would begin a regiment of protection and reversal spells. Options available to your include, but are not limited to:


Blessings, 

No comments: