Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Triple-Strength Mojo Hands



Trio-Hands

I first heard of “trio-hands” on the Lucky-Mojo website and later Miss Michaele (of the HoodooFoundry) shared a recipe for one such hand herself on an edition of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour. A “trio-hand”, or Triple Strength Hand (as I prefer to call it) is a type of mojo hand that is comprised of three packets of three herbs/roots each and which are prayed over three times. The three packets may be placed into the mojo bags separately, or alternately each packet may be made up of the one which was created before it in the same manner as nesting dolls.

Today, I will describe a triple-strength mojo hand which I created for a straight-female whose desire was to manifest a long-term relationship and who recently wrote to me to tell me that she has “met the man of her dreams”.  Such a mojo bag is not limited to heterosexual couples and can easily be adapted for use by gay or lesbian individuals who are searching for love.

Triple-Strength Mojo Hand for a Love

To create this mojo-hand you will need the following:



  • Flannel / Red Thread
  • Bible
  • Red Pen and White or Pink Paper
  • Red or Pink Candle
  • Love-Drawing Incense
  • Adam and Eve Oil
  • Haitian Lover Oil
  • Amour Oil
  • Come to Me Oil
  • Hair from your Head
  • Hair from your Pubes
  • Hair from your Underarm
  • Adam and Eve Root
  • Coriander Seed
  • Sampson Snake Root
  • Catnip
  • Damiana
  • High John Root
  • Queen Elizabeth Root
  • Rose Petals


Working the Root: Begin by dressing a red or pink-candle with Come to Me Oil and light it along with some  love-drawing incense. Next, take out your Bible and turn to the book of Genesis and using your pen write down the verses which describe the creation of man (And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.) If you are a man or a lesbian seeking to attract a woman you would substitute the verse where Eve is fashioned from Adam’s rib.  As you write these words, think about the type of man that you would like to attract. 

When you are done anoint the four corners and center of the paper with Adam and Eve Oil. Place some hair from your head in the center of the paper and fold it towards you three times saying:

“As I fold this paper towards myself, so may my lover come to me now. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Dress the Adam Root with Adam & Eve Oil and place this on top of the petition, then anoint the Eve Root with the oil and place it next to the Adam Root. Finally, sprinkle some Coriander Seeds over the roots. Fold the petition towards yourself creating a little packet and secure it with red-thread.  Anoint the packet with Adam and Eve Oil and smoke it in your incense as you make your prayer or petition saying:

“With God’s blessings, as Eve was created for Adam in like fashion so may my lover manifest for me.  In Jesus name. Amen.”

Set the packet aside and take out your Bible again. This time, turn to the Songs of Solomon and write down the verses wherein the bridegroom’s handsomeness is praised (My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand…) Again, as you write these words, picture your ideal mate and imagine your life together.  

When you are done anoint the four corners and center of the paper with Haitian Lover Oil. Place some hair from your pubic area in the center of the paper and fold it towards you three times saying:

“As I fold this paper towards myself, so may my lover come to me now. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Anoint the Sampson Snake Root with Haitian Lover Oil and place this on top of the petition, then sprinkle some catnip and damiana over the roots. Place the first packet from before on top of this and  fold the second petition towards yourself creating a little packet and secure it with red-thread. Anoint the packet with Haitian Lover Oil and smoke it in your incense as you make your prayer or petition saying:

“With God’s blessings, as Sampson loved and desired Delilah, in like fashion so may my man love and desire me. In Jesus name. Amen."

Set the packet aside and take out your Bible again. This time write down the verses found in Chapter 8 of the Songs of Solomon (Set me as a seal upon thy heart…). As you write these words picture your ideal mate and imagine your life together. When you are done anoint the four corners and center of the paper with Amor Oil. Place some hair from your armpit (which is close to your heart) in the center of the paper and fold it towards you three times saying:

“As I fold this paper towards myself, so may my lover come to me now. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Anoint the High John Root with Amor Oil and place this on top of the petition, then anoint the Queen Elizabeth Root with your oil and place it next to the High John Root. Finally, place a few dried rose petals over the roots. Place the packet from before, which contains the first packet, on top of this and fold the petition towards yourself creating another packet and secure it with red-thread.  Anoint the packet with Amor Oil and smoke it in your incense as you make your prayer or petition saying:

“With God’s blessings, as every Queen must find her King, so may I find my lover and make him mine. In Jesus name. Amen"

Place this packet in a red or pink mojo-bag and dress it with Come to Me Oil. Alternately, you can wrap this in red-flannel and secure it with thread, yarn, or ribbon.  Smoke it in the incense and make your prayer or petition saying:

“With God’s blessings, and by all the powers of attraction and desire which are His to command, I now grant life and strength to this mojo-bag so that it may serve to draw unto me a man who loves me as I love him, who needs me as I need him, who desires me as I desire him.  Grant me the wisdom to recognize him when he appears and the courage to allow him into my life and into my heart when he does. In Jesus name. Amen.”

Leave the mojo next to the candle until it burns down to nothing. Thereafter carry your mojo with you next to your skin for at least a week. Feed your mojo bag Come to Me Oil each week to keep it strong and working for you. When your lover manifest, you may then feed the bag other condition oils as appropriate such as Follow Me Boy, Cleopatra, Stay With Me, etc....

Blessings, 

Carolina Dean 

Additional Links


6 comments:

Anointed_One said...

Hi Carolina Dean! Thanks for such a great blog. I have read this post on triple strength mojo and can't for the life of me figure out the petition paper. Do I use 1 sheet or 3 small pieces? Should I wait til moon is waxing to begin? Thanks! Can't wait to make it. I need it!!!!

Carolina Dean said...

You use three different piece of paper. I started out with a small piece, it was wrapped in a medium sized piece, which was then wrapped into a large sized piece.

You can work when the moon is growing (new to full) to increase love in your life or when the moon is shrinking (full to new) so that love grows and the moon shrinks, etc....

Priestess Divine said...

Thank you' for clarifying that for me!! Can't wait to begin the work!

Love your site!

Priestess Divine said...

I have looked high and low but can't find the oh so rare Adam and Eve Root. Do u have a resource or a substitute for it? Thank you.

Carolina Dean said...

When I made this hand, I had a pair of A&E Roots in my herb cabinet which, I believe, I got from Miller Rexal's in Georgia.

Priestess Divine said...

I found some at Rexall's. Now to find some real A&E oil. Thanks so much!!