Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

For Health & Vitality

Write the person’s name on a scrap of paper seven times, turn the paper one-quarter turn and write over the name the following words found in Psalms 39:12-13 “Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not they peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. Oh spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.  

Mark the person’s name on a yellow-candle and dress the candle with Cast off Evil Oil. Set the candle in a holder and place the petition underneath. Light the candle and pray the 39th Psalm several times as the candle burns.


Note: This procedure may be used to help another break an addiction. However, for that purpose, you may wish to prepare a Vigil Light and pray for the individual at the same time each day as the candle burns.

Carolina Dean 

No comments: