Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hot-Foot Spell

Picture First of all, butt a black-candle, and mark it with the victim's name written backwards. Then stroke the candle away from you over his name several times saying "(N) as I stroke this candle away from me, so may you move away from me  and out of my life forever. In Jesus' name. Amen."

Then write out your petition by writing the victim's name backwards on a piece of paper 3,5,7, or 9 times. Dress the 4 corners and center of the paper with Hot Foot Oil. If you are in possession of any of his personal concerns (hair, nail clipping, etc..) place this in the center of the petition and fold it away from you three times saying something such as "As I fold this paper away from me, so may (N) move away from me and out of my life forever. In Jesus' name. Amen." and then place the paper under the candle.

Next, light the candle and pray: "With God's blessings, as Jesus cast the demon out of the possessed, may (N) be cast out of my life. As Jesus made the blind to see, let (N) see that this is not the place for him to be. As Jesus made the lame to walk, let (N) walk out of my life forever. In Jesus' name. Amen."

Let the candle burn down and when it has almost burned out take the petition from under the candle and burn it in the flame of the dying candle. When you are done, capture the ashes and any left-over wax, place it in a bottle and toss over your left shoulder into running water. Finally, walk away without looking back. 

Carolina Dean
www.carolinaconjure.com

No comments: